1. What information do we collect and how do we use it?
George Walkers Online Auctions Ltd may use the information it collects from you for the following purposes:
- To assist George Walkers Online Auctions Ltd in providing you with a quality service
- To respond to, and process, your request
- To notify competition winners or fulfil promotional obligations
- To inform you of, and provide you with, new and existing products and services offered by George Walkers Online Auctions Ltd and selected third parties from time to time
Any information we collect will not be used in ways that you have not consented to.
If you send us an email, we will store your email address and the contents of the email. This information will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it. Electronic mail submitted to George Walkers Online Auctions Ltd is handled and saved according to the provisions of the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993.
When we offer contests and promotions, customers who choose to enter are asked to provide personal information. This information may then be used by us to notify winners, or to fulfil promotional obligations.
We may use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about important functionality changes to our website, new and special offers we think you will find valuable. If at any stage you no longer wish to receive these notifications you may opt out by sending us an email.
George Walkers Online Auctions Ltd does monitor this website in order to identify user trends and to improve the site if necessary. Any of this information, such as the type of site browser your computer has, will be used only in aggregate form and your individual details will not be identified.
2. How does George Walkers Online Auctions Ltd store and protect your personal information and who has access to that information?
As required by the Privacy Act 1993, George Walkers Online Auctions Ltd follows strict procedures when storing and using the information you have provided.
We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. George Walkers Online Auctions Ltd may provide aggregate statistics about our customers and website trends, however, these statistics will not have any personal information which would identify you.
Only specific employees within George Walkers Online Auctions Ltd Group Limited are able to access your personal data.
This policy means that we may require proof of identity before we disclose any information to you.
3. What should I do if I want to change my details or if I don’t want to be contacted any more?
At any stage you have the right to access and amend or update your personal details. If you do not want to receive any communications from us you may opt out by contacting us via this email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
We welcome any questions or comments you may have. Please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com